How much does it cost?
Just £30 per year (April - March) which includes England Athletics affliation
Bearbrook is a unique club in that we support both runners and triathletes and we cater for all abilities from rank beginners to keen runners/triathletes. Whether you are a seasoned runner/triathlete or you are just starting out, we have structured training to support you in a friendly environment so that you can do this in the company of others.
If you're interested in joining the club, please check out our training schedule and pop down one evening to give it a try. Once you're ready to join please print off a copy of the attached form and give it to one of the run leaders, along with your payment. See payment options below.
What do I get for my £30 membership fee?
- Full access to all training sessions
- Running - 4 sessions per week
- Cycling - arranged adhocly
- Affiliation to England Athletics
- Gain a personal competition license
- Discounted entry fees for many races
- Personal profile page on Power of 10 This is a rankings website, by entering races and entering your license number your results are logged centrally with England Athletics. This site allows you to monitor your personal progress and keep track of your closest rivals
- Members results tracked on our website for all races
- Your results over the year will allow you to compete against your fellow club members for the Bearbrook championship awards
- Entry into the club ballot for our clubs allocated London Marathon places
- you must have entered the main ballot and recieved a letter of rejection
- you must have been a member of the club when you entered the ballot
- Access to the clubs closed Facebook Group - through which many other social and training activities are arranged informally (road/off-road/track runs, swims, lake swims, cycling activities, turbo sessions and more)
Bearbrook Members facebook group
- Friends for life! Our Running and Triathlon club is packed full with likeminded individuals all of whom will welcome you with open arms and encourage/assist you to achieving your goals.
- Free entry into 5 Chiltern League (Cross Country) races held once a month between October-February
- Free entry into the annual Bearbrook members 5/10K handicap race
- Phil Corley Cycles in Milton Keynes will give members a 10% discount on Merchandise, Parts and Bikes if you bring in proof of membership, just remember to tell them you belong to Bearbrook Triathlon Club.
- Discount code for use at SportShoes.com
All this for only £30 per year (April - March) which includes England Athletics affliation
- Payment Options
Our preferred payment option is Bacs please.
- Bank Transfer to Bearbrook Running Club.
- Cheques made payable to Bearbrook Running Club
- Cash provided for the correct amount in an envelope with your name printed on it handed to one of our run leaders
Just £30 for a full years membership to a hugely friendly and welcoming club that will not only offer you so much variety in your training, you'll create lasting friendships with many like minded individuals.