If you're interested in joining the club you are most welcome to pop down to any of our evenings to give it a try and once you've tried it out and hopefully want more of the same then you'll need to join - please print off a copy of the attached form and hand over cash or a cheque (made payable to Bearbrook Running Club) to one of the run leaders.
For your yearly fee of £35/£47 you get:
- Full access to all Running, Swimming & Cycling training sessions.
- Free entry into the 5 Chiltern League Cross Country races held ober October-February
- Affiliation to England Athletics which will give you discounted entry fees for most running races
- Membership of Rivets Sports & Social Club
- Entry into the club ballot of our club allocated London Marathon places (so long as you are a member when you enter the main ballot).
- Membership also offers access to the clubs closed Facebook Groups
through which many other social and training activities are arranged informally
(runs, swimming, lake swims, cycling activities, turbo sessions etc.) To access these groups please click on the links below and once your Membership has been confirmed access will be approved.
Bearbrook Running Club Facebook Group (MEMBERS ONLY)
Bearbrook Triathlon Club Facebook Group (MEMBERS ONLY)
Membership is currently £35 for 16-18 year olds and those over state pension age, £47 for everyone else. Pretty good value I'm sure you'll agree!
If you have any queries regarding Membership please contact our Membership Secretary John O'Connell - Email John